Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Another appointment update...

Well, not much news this time around. My appointments are still being scheduled every-other week. This one was pretty uneventful, as usual. I guess that's a good thing though! They basically took my weight, bp, and had me go in a cup. Ho hum! Then they said that at this stage they couldn't easily get two heartbeats with the doppler anymore, so from now on they'll be using the ultrasound machine at each appointment to get them. Awesome!! I'm getting so spoiled with all these ultrasounds. Most moms get 1 or 2 throughout their entire pregnancies and I think I've already had 7 or 8!

The babies both looked good and their heartbeats were nice and strong--149 and 163, I think. One of them is still breech, but that could change several times before they're born. Dr. Davis said that if either or both of them are breech towards the end of my pregnancy then they would have to schedule a c-section. I can't say for sure, but I'm getting the impression that he's leaning towards that anyway. In the end I just want whatever is best and safest for the babies.

We put two teeny-tiny stockings up on our chimney this year. I keep imagining what Christmas will be like next year with two, probably crawling, little babies around. I'll definitely send out Christmas cards next year. We were going to this year, but we figured that you guys have had enough mail from us for one year already! Hope you all enjoy the holidays. As always, thanks for visiting!!

No comments: