Tuesday, June 26, 2007

4 months old!

The boys had their big 4-month checkup yesterday. Doc says they're doing great! They weigh 12 1/2 pounds now and are catching up nicely to the other term 4-month-olds. Doc says that by 1 year they will definitely be caught up.

Both boys are getting SO close to rolling over. We worked on it this weekend and they're both about to get it. I had Ben on his belly at the doctor's office and I was trying to see how far he held his head up. (Doc wanted to know for developmental purposes.) I looked away for a second to finish filling out a sheet she gave me and when I turned back Ben had FLIPPED OVER!!! Since I didn't see it happen I'm not counting it as an actual roll-over. I'm sure the next real thing will happen at home soon.
Daddy and I played a rousing game of Monopoly last night. It's amazing how our evening entertainment has changed since we had kids! Dad won, of course. I still think Eli was helping him snatch a few bills from the bank or something! Just look at that innocent face!


Ok, had to share this one too. I remember getting these robes as a shower gift and thinking, "They'll never grow into these!" Man, they've grown up so fast!!

No comments: