Sunday, June 3, 2007

First week of school! (Mom's back to work)

Well, it wasn't so bad. I thought going back to work was going to be the most miserable thing ever. I hate to admit it, but when I dropped the boys off at daycare for the first time on Tuesday morning I actually drove away with a sense of "Freedom!" Of course, about an hour later I was dying to call and see how they were doing. Picking them up in the afternoon is still the best part of my day though. I miss them so much & wonder what they're doing (and what I'm missing!) all day long. Having time to myself is a nice balance though.



My camera battery was dead on the first day of school, so I didn't get a picture with it but they did take one of them at daycare when we got there. If they give me a digital copy then I'll share it. Otherwise it will definitely go in their baby books.


We took them in the pool and in the lake for the first time last week. Eli loved the pool. Ben, not so much. I didn't get any pictures of Eli in the pool, but for some reason got several of my "Crabby" little Ben. They both enjoyed the lake water. Sorry, I didn't get a picture of that either!



I also had to put a picture of their friend Ross on here. He has the most adorable eyes you've ever seen on a kid. Isn't he cute! I just loved his "Billy Bob teeth" pacifier too!!











Matt took some pictures of them early in the morning yesterday. They're always so smiley and cute in the morning! I think they look different (ie. Non-identical) in this picture. What do you think?



Enjoy your week!

No comments: