Monday, May 14, 2007

Baptism--11 weeks old!


What a big weekend! We weigh 10 pounds now and are smiling all the time. Mommy's heart melts every time!!! They're so much more alert now too. They love sitting in their new Bumbo chairs & are starting to grab at toys. I also pushed them in their stroller this week without their carseats. (The car seats snap into the stroller). They're getting to be such big boys!






I had the best Mother's Day ever!! Okay, so it was my first one, but it was still so special. They boys "bought" me some new pretty plants for our front porch and garden. They also got me a sweet little card. (Thanks, Daddy!) My favorite present was the huge smiles they were giving me that morning. Okay, so they're not very happy in the picture...trust me, they were smiling at one point!






Sunday was also their Baptism. We shared it with another couple who also had twins. Pastor Bloomenberg said it was the first time he'd ever Baptized two sets of twins. I think he was a little nervous! He did a great job though. We had lots of family and friends there to help us celebrate. The boys were so good. Actually, they were too good---they slept through the whole thing, and the after-party! The weather this weekend was perfect, too. We thank all of our family that came into town to see us. We hope you had a good time!

No comments: