Saturday, November 11, 2006

6 1/2 weeks pregnant...Told my parents!

Ok, I can't wait anymore! All of these weird things are going on with me and I just need to tell my mom. They came over tonight and we told them our "Big news!" I had taken a picture of both of our "Positive" tests a few weeks ago. (Okay, maybe a little gross. I thought it was a vision worth keeping though). I put a caption on the picture that said, "Baby Psota due April 13th, 2006!

I put the picture in a frame and handed it to my Dad. I asked him & Mom if they thought the frame would work for a picture that I was planning on putting in it to give to my grandpa. They both just looked at it and said, "Yeah. I think it's fine." Neither of them even noticed what I had put inside the frame! Mom finally got it and then they were so funny. I don't think it had really sunk in with them until they got home that night. Mom called me back later that evening and told me how excited she was!

No comments: