Saturday, November 11, 2006

August, 2006

Holy crap...we're pregnant!!! I felt kind of weird about a week before "Aunt Flo" was due. I just assumed it was PMS and a little bit of wishful thinking. We took a test as early as we thought it would take, and it was a big, fat negative. I wasn't upset, just sure that it meant that I wasn't pregnant. A few days later (and still no visit from AF) we decided to go out for sushi with some friends. Matt said, "If you think you might be pregnant you shouldn't eat sushi." I was certain that I wasn't but I took the other test that was in the box (Thank goodness those things come in pairs!). Lo, and behold there were 2 lines on it before I could even finish wetting the stick!!!

Matt didn't believe it. His only response was, "It better be a dude."

I bought a digital test the next day...just to be sure. This one clearly said the word "Pregnant" on it. IT'S OFFICIAL!!

Called the doctor and they set an expected due date of April 13th, 2006. They scheduled me for an appointment 5 weeks from now. So long to wait!

No comments: